Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply with all orders placed by the customer(s)* at vamsko.com from the moment you place an order until delivery and payment. The terms and conditions also apply with any of VAMSKO's sub-domains, mobile websites or mobile applications. By ordering a product at vamsko.com you become a customer, and you agree to be legally bound by our Terms and Conditions.
Please make sure you have read and understood our terms and conditions before placing an order.
Vamsko.com is a website operated by Bella Luna Oy*, a company registered in Finland under registration number 0626766-2 and located at Heikinpolventie 1, 37150 Nokia.
Taxes are included in all the prices. We at VAMSKO reserve the right to change and adjust prices.
If your order is being processed, you can still change it by contacting our customer service at email@example.com. If we have processed, collected, and shipped your order no changes can be done regarding your order.
We reserve the right for misspellings, incorrect product information, and product availability. We do our best to provide product pictures that match the real colors of the products. The colors and shades of the products can vary from the colors in the product pictures due to technical aspects regarding photography, lighting, and screen settings.
As a customer, you must be at least 16 years of age and ensure that all the details you provide to us are accurate.
* Hereinafter referred as to ’’you’’ or ’’the customer”
* Hereinafter referred as to “VAMSKO”, "us" or ”we”
About the contract
You will receive an order confirmation by email with all the details of your purchase once you have placed an order at vamsko.com. The order confirmation is only an acknowledgment of your order, and it is not a contract of sale. A contract between us VAMSKO and you as a customer will be created for the purchase once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Products are subject to availability. If a Product becomes sold out between the time you place an order and the time our warehouse processes it, we will cancel the purchase of that product since it is no longer available. In this case, we will notify you and issue a refund.
Shipping costs will be charged in addition to the purchase price of your order. The shipping cost is clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’ section at the checkout.
We offer free shipping on orders over 60€. For orders under 60€, the shipping fee is 5€. Please note that this does not apply express deliveries. DHL's Express delivery fee is 15 € regardless of the total cost of the order.
We aim to dispatch all orders within one (1) to two (2) working days following the order confirmation sent by email. Please note that dispatch time might take longer due to high season sales, unexpected events, or product availability.
You will receive a shipping confirmation by email once your parcel has been dispatched. The confirmation indicates an estimation of the delivery time. The promised delivery time starts from the moment you receive your shipping confirmation by email.
Depending on where you are located, you will be given delivery options (PostNord and DHL). The amount of the delivery fee will depend on the delivery option you decide to choose. You will be able to find all the delivery methods available for your country during the checkout process.
You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend it after purchase. The customer is solely responsible for any delivery issues due to a lack of information or errors on the delivery address while placing the order. Risk and ownership shall be transferred to you once you have received the products.
Customer located in countries listed below
We offer delivery with PostNord to following countries:
Postnord will deliver the package to your desired service point, which you can choose while placing an order. You will receive a text message once the package can be picked up.
For the countries listed, we also offer express delivery with DHL. The delivery time for express deliveries is one working day if you place the order before 12 pm UTC+3. DHL will deliver the parcel straight to your desired address. Please fill in the shipping address carefully when placing an order.
Customers located in other EU countries
To customers located in any other country in the EU than listed above, we offer delivery with DHL. The estimated delivery time is 1-6 working days.
DHL will deliver the parcel straight to your desired address. Please fill in the shipping address carefully when placing an order.
Picking up the parcel
In Nordic countries, you have 14 days to pick up the parcel from the service point. In other countries, the parcels will be available for pick-up for 7 days.
If you do not pick up your parcel with 14 days, the parcel will be returned to us. We charge a 15 € fee for orders that have not been picked up from the service point and have returned to us. The fee is charged through the same payment method that was used to pay the order. Therefore it is very important that you have filled in the correct delivery address and contact information while placing the order, so the order will not be returned back to us due to faulty information.
If you change your mind and you do not want to keep the products you ordered, you need to pick up the parcel from the service point and the return needs to be done according to our return policies. If you do not pick up your order from the service point, we will charge a 15 € fee for orders that have not been picked up.
All payments are handled via Klarna Checkout, which is offered in collaboration with Klarna AB.
You can choose to pay your order by card, by invoice, by installment payment or through your online bank. All these different payment methods are provided by Klarna Checkout, which makes your shopping experience smooth and convenient.
Please notice that the available payment methods may change depending on which country you are shopping from.
Questions regarding payments
You can view your payments by logging in to your customer account at https://www.klarna.com/ or by using the Klarna app. There you are able to simply pause your payment by opening the payment and clicking "Report return”. Your invoice will be paused without any additional costs until we have handled your return. You can also extend the due date of your invoice by logging into your Klarna account.
Klarna offers a 24/7 chat service which can be reached by logging in to your Klarna account at Klarnas homepage or using the Klarna app.
The contact information for the customer service telephone numbers can be found at https://www.klarna.com/ for each country separately. Please scroll down on Klarna’s homepage and choose your country.
If you wish to return your items to VAMSKO, you can return products to us within 14 days counting from the day you received your order.
If you return the item(s) within 14 days from receiving them, we will issue a refund via the same payment method you chose while placing the order.
We do not accept returns sent to us after the 14 days have passed. If you try to make a return after that we, unfortunately, cannot process your return.
Please note that the items returned shall not be used and they need to be in sellable condition. Please pack and protect the products you want to return carefully in the original packaging.
Customers located in the countries listed below
We offer FREE returns (for PostNord deliveries) for customers located in:
Your return label will be included in your parcel. If you need another one, don't panic, you can contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for a new one.
OBS! DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS: We charge a return fee of 5 € which covers some of the delivery and handling costs. The return fee will be withdrawn from the refunded amount.
Customers located in other EU countries & DHL deliveries
We are sorry but we are unable to offer free returns for DHL deliveries or customers located in other EU countries than mentioned above. For the rest of Europe, returns must be made at your own responsibility and cost.
Terms of return:
• The returned product needs to be unused and as good as new. If there are any signs of use, the return will not be accepted.
• When you try the shoes on, be careful that the shoes are clean after. If you have tried on the shoes, please remove any possible hair and animal hair from the shoes. If the returned product has hair or dust on them, the return will not be accepted.
• The product shall not be damaged. Pack the product carefully for the shipping. Please do not tape the shoebox. We charge a 5 € fee for taped shoeboxes.
If the return does not fill the terms above or if you return the products after the 14 days have passed, we cannot accept the return. If you return the products against these terms, we will send the products back to you and charge a 20 € fee that will cover the delivery and handling costs.
We will retain the products returned against the return terms for 60 days if we cannot contact the customer.
With dispute cases, we apply the policies of consumer protection law.
How to make a return with orders delivered by PostNord:
1. Fill in the return form that was sent with the order and place the form in one of the original shoeboxes you will return back to us. If you do not send the return form with the return parcel, we cannot process the return.
2. Register the return at VAMSKO’s homepage by logging in to your account. If you do not have an account or did not have an account when you placed the order, you can register the return through the following link: https://vamsko.com/return . We will not send a separate confirmation when you have registered the return.
3. Protect the shoebox(es) carefully with a durable plastic bag.
4. Attach the return label on the return parcel and take the parcel to the closest service point. Please keep the receipt you will get from the service point until we have processed your return. The receipt is proof of return.
5. OBS! If you have chosen an invoice as the payment method it is important that you will pause the invoice by logging in at www.klarna.com or by contacting Klarna’s customer service.
6. The return will be processed within 14 days counting from the day we have received the return parcel.
7. If the return form or the return label is lost, please contact our customer service at email@example.com to get new ones.
8. If you have received a faulty product, please contact our customer service as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org to get further instructions. You can return the faulty product back to us without the return fee if you fill in the return label which followed in the order and sent it to us with the return. At first hand, a faulty product will be replaced by a new product. If we cannot provide a new similar product, the order can be canceled with a full refund, including the return fee.
How to make a return with orders delivered by DHL:
We are currently unable to provide free returns on DHL deliveries. If you want to return products from an order delivered by DHL, the return is at your own risk and cost.
Please register your return at VAMSKO’s homepage by logging in to your account. If you do not have an account or did not have an account when you placed the order, you can register the return through the following link: https://vamsko.com/return . We will not send a separate confirmation when you have registered the return.
Send the return parcel with a delivery courier of your choice to us at the following address:
VAMSKO (Bella Luna Oy)
You can return products back to us within 14 days counting from the day you received your order. We do not offer an automatic exchange process. Pack and return the products according to the return instructions and register the return. Thereafter you can place a new order at vamsko.com and pay it according to normal procedures.
If you notice that a product is faulty, please contact our customer service as soon as possible: email@example.com
1. Reclamations need to be done in written form to us and pictures of the fault need to be attached on the email you send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our products have a normal guarantee according to consumer protection law.
3. The guarantee does not apply damage caused by wearing and using the product.
4. The guarantee does not apply damage caused by the carelessness of the customer.
5. The guarantee does not apply normal wear and tear or the stretching of the materials or fabrics that occurs with the use of the product, or reclamations regarding products with faded colors.
6. The guarantee does not apply to products of which we have described to include a worn out look, or otherwise unusual finish or details.
When we will refund the money back to you we will at first hand use the same payment method as chosen while you placed the order.
The refund will take place after we have received, processed and accepted your return. We will process all returns within 14 days counting from the day we receive the return parcel.
Klarna AB will issue the refund back to you through the same payment method you chose while placing the order.
You are responsible for the payment until VAMSKO has received, processed and accepted your return.
Personal data act (523/99) 10 § Completed: 7.1.2010
The personal data act is governed and constructed in accordance with Finnish law.
1. The administrator of the register
Bella Luna Oy
Tel. 010 420 6500
Registration number: 0626766-2
2. The name of the register
The customer information register of VAMSKO webshop.
3. The purpose of the register
To deliver orders placed at VAMSKO’s webshop and to maintain a customer information register.
4. The content of the register
The name, the home city, the e-mail address, the user name, and the order history of the user.
5. Handing over and transferring the information according to the rules within the EU or outside the commercial area of Europe.
The information will not be handed out to third parties outside VAMSKO.
These terms and conditions were created on 26.06.2019. The terms and conditions are governed and contacted in accordance with Finnish law.
This policy was last modified on 26.06.2019