VAMSKO PRIVACY NOTICE
Please note that we do not collect any payment information. The authorized third-party payment service provider processes all payment data. We use Klarna’s payment services, and Klarna is the controller regarding any payment transactions data. You can read the Privacy Policies of Klarna here.
What information do we collect?
- Information you provide us with
- Identification information such as a name
- Contact details such as a phone number, email address, and mailing address
- Ordering details such as delivery address and country
- Billing details such as billing records and method of payment
- Permit data such as information about marketing permits or other permits and prohibitions
- Customer service information such as feedback and messages
- Any other information you provide voluntarily such as respond to a survey, studies or contests
- Information collected from the use of Websites
- Purchase history such as orders, delivery information, returns and payment
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the Websites, IP address, your browsing history and products added to the cart
- Websites log information
- Device information such as device ID or unique identifier, device type
- Derived data
- Assumptions based on the browsing and purchase information, such as interests, customer group, purchase behavior, and product sizes
- Identification, contact, and payment details are required when ordering products through vamsko.com.
Cookies and analytics tools
Use of data for advertising purposes
We happen to use data collected during your visit to create banners and ads when you visit other third websites. Those ads are created via pixels and are based on information we hold about you (such as search history) which explains why you will be able to see ads matching items that are similar to those you have checked out on our website.
All information used to create those ads is pseudonymized and we will never use data that clearly identify you.
Who has access to your data?
Your personal data is available and accessible only to those who need the data to accomplish the intended processing purpose. To the extent necessary, your personal data may be shared between the sub-contractors and independent third-parties (acting as processors and sub-processors) carrying out certain tasks on VAMSKO’s behalf.
Your data protection rights
As a customer, you have the following data protection rights:
- To know who is processing your information, where your data is shared, and how your data is used.
- To inspect your information and obtain confirmation on whether data concerning you is being processed.
- To request updating or correction of your information.
- To object to the processing of your information and ask us to restrict the processing of your data, e.g., for direct marketing purposes.
- To request the information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit information to another controller.
- To request deletion of your information.
- In case the processing of your information is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You can access, update, or delete your information from your account and decide whether you want to receive marketing communications from VAMSKO.
Don’t hesitate to contact VAMSKO’s customer service email@example.com for requests and questions related to the abovementioned rights. We may ask you to give us some additional information that we will use to verify your identity. In certain circumstances, as set out in the applicable regulation, we may refuse to execute your request, e.g., in cases when VAMSKO has the right to retain information. If you are not satisfied with our response or actions when you exercise your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with relevant supervisory authority.
How long do we keep your data?
We will hold your personal data for as long as you have an account and for as long as is necessary to comply with our legal/ regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
When we no longer need to retain your personal data, it will be deleted or be anonymized so that you can no longer be identified from it.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or want to make a complaint, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
VAMSKO / Bella Luna Oy
Registration number: 0626766-2
Address: Heikinpolventie 1, 37150 Nokia, Finland
Last updated: 27.12.2021